Campus Coordinators represent Vida Volunteer at their school. They help us promote our programs to ensure a successful outcome for each brigade so we are looking for an outgoing, motivated candidate. Being a Vida Coordinator also demonstrates leadership, initiative, compassion, and teamwork, which are all of the qualities that medical, dental, veterinary schools and other professional organizations are looking for in their applicants.
Increase visibility and awareness of Vida at your school in order to increase the number of volunteer enrollments for your specific Vida trip.
· Reach out to different organizations and clubs on campus
· Be the “go to” person for new students who are interested in participating
· Become familiar with VIDA’s Mission and Vision
· Update your Campus Coordinator Liaison on a monthly basis
· Become familiar with VIDA’s Volunteer Participation Agreement, Cancellation Policy, Safety Guidelines and overall rules and regulations
- Development of leadership, initiative, compassion and teamwork (qualities that medical, dental and veterinary schools are looking for in future health professionals)
- Recommendation Letter from Vida's Communications Manager and/or your Campus Coordination Liaison (upon request).
- Official Vida Volunteer email account (optional)