Remember to make sure the trip dates do not conflict with any prior engagements before signing up. Participation funds are used to cover logistics, planning, supplies, and administrative expenses.
Unlike other organizations, we understand that sometimes unexpected things can happen so if you must cancel, please consider the following:
- The registration fee is not refundable nor transferable to future trips
- If you cancel your participation more than 60 calendar days prior to the trip, you can send an e-mail requesting a full refund (minus the non-refundable application fee), or you can request the amount to be transferred to a future trip.
- For cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the trip, a 60% of the total amount (minus the non-refundable application fee) can be refunded or applied to a future trip.
- For cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the trip, Vida will not be able to refund nor transfer any amounts to any future trips.
- If Vida cancels a team, students will be offered a full refund or can be transferred to another team.
You may need to cancel a transaction, for instance, if you used the wrong credit card. If this is the case, you have 2 business days from the transaction date to request the cancelation/refund of that transaction. Please contact email@example.com
Need a payment extension? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1.888.365.8432 Ext 2
Vida may start a waiting lists to ensure the integrity of the program and a personalized learning experience for each student. If you register for a trip that is already full, you will be put on a waiting list and we will confirm your participation 90 days prior to the service trip.
If there are no spots available, we will reimburse your application fee and any additional payments you have made.