We understand that sometimes unexpected things can happen so if you must cancel, please consider the following:
- The registration fee is not refundable nor transferable to future trips
- If you cancel your participation more than 60 calendar days prior to the trip, you can send an email requesting a full refund (minus the non-refundable registration fee), or you can request the amount to be transferred to a future trip.
- For cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the trip, a 60% of the total amount (minus the non-refundable application fee) can be refunded or applied to a future trip.
- For cancellations received less than 45 days prior to the trip, Vida will not be able to refund nor transfer any amounts to any future trips.
- If Vida cancels a team, students will be offered a full refund or can be transferred to another team (this does not apply if a participant has to cancel because of a positive COVID test prior to the trip. Please see COVID Addendum)
- If your participation is canceled due to lack of deposit payment you will have 30 calendar days to transfer your participation to any future trip.
- If your participation is canceled due to your lack of final payment (within 45 days of the start of the trip), no refunds or transfers will apply.
Please note that you will be required to present a negative COVID test taken no more than 72 hours prior to your trip.
If you test positive for COVID-19 prior to your trip (or have been exposed to a person with COVID19) your participation will be canceled, not only for your safety and the safety of the rest of the team but also to comply with International Travel Guidelines. If this occurs, we will be able to transfer 40% of your funds to a future trip within 12 months of the cancellation date.
Please note this policy does not apply to International Veterinary Training Center participants. To check out the IVTC’s policy, please click here.
Vida may start a waiting lists to ensure the integrity of the program and a personalized learning experience for each student. If you register for a trip that is already full, you will be put on a waiting list and we will confirm your participation 90 days prior to the service trip.
If there are no spots available, we will reimburse your application fee and any additional payments you have made.