We understand that due to the ongoing pandemic, rapid changes may still occur, and travel restrictions may be enforced. As a nonprofit organization, we want you to feel comfortable securing your spot, which is why we are implementing a flexible cancellation policy.
Please read carefully:
- If you cancel up to 31 days before the trip starts, 100% of your funds may be applied to a future trip or be fully refunded. If you decide to reschedule, your program fee is transferable to any future trip within the next 12 months of the cancellation date (application fee and deposit fees included).
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the trip, no refunds nor transfers can be made.
- If Vida Volunteer postpones or cancels a trip due to unforeseen circumstances, we will transfer your participation to a future trip or give you the option of a full refund.
- If your participation is canceled due to lack of payment you will have 30 calendar days to transfer your participation to any future trip.
- If you are sick with symptoms of COVID-19, have recently tested positive for the virus that causes COVID-19, or have been exposed to a person with COVID-19, please cancel your participation to avoid the risk of spreading the virus and to comply with international travel policies and health protocols, we will transfer 100% of your funds to a future trip within 12 months of the cancellation date.
Please note this policy does not apply to International Veterinary Training Center participants. To check out the IVTC’s policy, please click here.
You may need to cancel a transaction, for instance, if you used the wrong credit card. If this is the case, you have 2 business days from the transaction date to request the cancelation/refund of that transaction. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a payment extension? Contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at +1.888.365.8432 Ext 2
Vida may start a waiting lists to ensure the integrity of the program and a personalized learning experience for each student. If you register for a trip that is already full, you will be put on a waiting list and we will confirm your participation 90 days prior to the service trip.
If there are no spots available, we will reimburse your application fee and any additional payments you have made.