COVID-19 General Update
We know that together as a family, we are all going through a unique and challenging time in our lives.
The most important thing is to stay safe, so our volunteers, staff, and communities are the number one priority. As the situation progresses, we work hard to ensure that we have adequate safety protocols to care for everyone.
Status of your Trip: Your Trip is currently active and recruiting volunteers. We know that this situation can change, so in the event of a change in status, we will notify you.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Due to the fast-evolving travel restrictions currently being enforced around the world because of Covid-19, we are implementing the following cancellation policy.
We want you to feel comfortable securing your spot on a trip without worrying about losing your funds. Please read carefully:
- If you need to reschedule, your program fee is transferable to any future trip within the next 12 months of the cancellation date (application fee and deposit fees included).
- If you cancel up to 31 days before the trip starts, 100% of your funds may be applied to a future trip or be fully refunded.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the trip, no refunds can be made but you can still transfer your funds to any future trips.
- If Vida Volunteer postpones or cancels a trip, we will transfer your participation to a future trip or give you the option of a full refund.
- These conditions also apply for students who register between March 10th. 2020 and September 30th. 2020 for any trip that starts before September 30th. 2021.
Made a mistake and need to cancel your transaction?
You may need to cancel a transaction, for instance, if you used the wrong credit card. If this is the case, you have 2 business days from the transaction date to request the cancelation/refund of that transaction. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a payment extension? Contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at +1.888.365.8432 Ext 2
Waiting List Policy
Vida may start a waiting lists to ensure the integrity of the program and a personalized learning experience for each student. If you register for a trip that is already full, you will be put on a waiting list and we will confirm your participation 90 days prior to the service trip.
If there are no spots available, we will reimburse your application fee and any additional payments you have made.