Safety is our number one priority. Please keep the following in mind:
- We have protocols in place to guarantee the well-being of our students, staff members and patients
- You will travel as a group and our staff members will be with you throughout the entire trip
- Vida contracts only reputable and well-known transportation providers that comply with local laws, inspections and regulations
- Recreational activities such as canopy tours and sports of adventure are undertaken with well-established prescreened companies
- You will be trained and supervised throughout the service trip.
Vida is a constituent of the Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC), and registers all Vida groups in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) from the U.S Department of State and for those coming from Canada, we encourage our students to enroll in the Registration of Canadians Abroad, both are free services that allow the US and Canadian Government to notify you in case of an emergency abroad or a personal emergency at home. The service also enables us to receive relevant information before or during a natural disaster or civil unrest.
For more detailed information, please refer to our Safety Policy.