For our trips, we have designed new protocols to enhance safety for our students, staff, patients, and communities. Those protocols include:
- A triage station has been set up to classify patients before they enter the clinic, where patients are interviewed and screened, depending on the symptoms.
- Both the Team Leader and Lead Doctor have to continually remind all students to frequently wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, especially after visiting the restroom, before each meal, after sneezing or coughing and after consultation or family visits.
- It's the obligation of each Community Coordinator to maintain all restrooms neat and guarantee enough water for their proper functioning during clinics.
- There will be no Family Visits until further notice
- Check our COVID-19 Safety Protocol for more information